In the two and a half years I’ve been with Matt we’ve always done 2/3 week breaks when I’ve come home for the holidays, and it never occurred to either of us that York is in the middle and we could go for the day just to see each other to break it up a little, we are stupid. At least he had the bright idea this time, tomorrow will be lovely.
March ruined me. It’s now April, I’m 5 days into my “week off”, and I am so exhausted I want to sleep for weeks, still.
Here is a list of things that have contributed to me being so utterly done in by last month -
- exam, first one for 2 years
- final month of my final project
- 2 blood tests (4 vials in total) and waiting for the results
- the epic yet tiring weekend Beth came to visit
- bad eczema
- changes in the family situation meaning I had to think about it again
- suddenly the prospect of work after uni and moving home
- having to deal with the prospect of going long distance with Matt
All while dealing with stress and insufficient amounts of vitamin d (what the blood tests showed) UGH I WANT TO NOT BE TIRED